- Inspiring Christian articles by author Ann Voskamp
- Encouraging Christian articles by author Lysa TerKeurst
- Groups that meet at churches specifically for people walking through grief. Many churches have a free program for children on grief at the same time, so both you and your children can attend and get ministered to
- Site by pastor, author, and brilliant theologian John Piper with free access to thousands upon thousands of articles about Christian living, Bible commentary, and sermon transcripts
- Simple questions and answers to have children memorize that teach important doctrines from the Bible in a clear, concise manner
- Blog, podcasts, and articles by Sally Clarkson on biblical motherhood, womanhood, and homeschool education. She also has a member site (that you have to pay for), but it includes all kinds of videos of her Bible studies, speeches at conferences, videos on art and music education, etc.
- Free articles and videos about science from a biblical worldview. There’s sections for both adults and children
- There is also a store where you can purchase fabulous books and DVD’s to help teach your children science based on creation as well as a biblical worldview
- Blog and Podcasts about classic art, music, and literature
- Blog, books, and beautiful, Scripture-based art by Ruth Chou Simons
- Page on biblical womanhood plus a store that includes pretty prints with Scripture and Christian quotes
- Cute, fun songs – each song is a Bible verse. I love listening to these with my kids.
Photo by Studio 7042 on Pexels.com